Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stratton Family Reunion 2009!!




We had the best time this past week in Vegas for our family reunion. I can't remember the last time all eight of us brothers and sisters have gotten the chance to see each other again. Well, there wasn't much sitting and talking for Brandon and I because ADDISON was running all over the place! She was also the family bully!! TRUST ME I HAVE NO CLUE WHO SHE GETS IT FROM HAHAHA .... Well one cousin after another, she would scratch and bite or pinch!! I am so sorry to all of my nieces and nephews who were victims.. We went to Mount Charlston and did a ton of different activities. We hiked and had marshmellow wars and swam a ton too!! It was an absolute blast! I will post more pictures, I just don't have all of them yet.

No comments: