Monday, June 15, 2009

Too much goin on!!!!
















Well I don't think I have actually written a blog since April!! Well just an update .. In April we had Brandon's birthday, Addison's 1st birthday, and our 2nd Anneversary. Also to top off April, we had my mom's birthday, little nephew's birthday, and also my brother in- law's birthday!!! It definately has been crazy!!! Also I started a new job at Julienne's Salon and Spa, and I totally love it. I absolutely hate leaving Addison, but with economy it is just what has to happen right now. Here are some pictures of this crazy time.

3 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

Wow you do have alot going on! happy birthday to you all and happy anniversary!! i cannot believe your baby girl is 1! thats so crazy! she is cute!!

Robyn said...

Move back and I'll watch her!! I won't even charge ya ;) Well, maybe a color every few months ha ha!!

Kristi said...

Could Addison look more like your mom?? She is so dang cute! We can't wait to see you guys!!