Friday, January 16, 2009

Our first Hospital visit...

Last Friday Addison and I were feeling just fine. We never even would have thought we would have gotten sick. Well that night I woke up at like 2 and started to puke, and a half hour later Addison started to throw up as well. We were both throwing up constantly until the next morning and Addison started to get really limp and weak. We took her just to a quick care and they put an iv in her just to get her hydrated again. Well when we went home, she just kept throwing up for the next couple of days. Well we ended up taking her back in except this time they just sent us to the hospital. It was horrible!! They did so many tests on her and an iv and a catheter!! It was so sad. Well she has lost two pounds and is still throwing up.. I can only get a few fluids down her a day, but the worse part is that she is so hard to deal with.. I can only imagine how she feels though. Hopefully she will be better soon.

2 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

OH BRITT!! That poor thing! That's awful! Hearing about babies getting so sick makes me feel retarded for the times that I think I'm sick when I'm not that sick. Well I hope she's getting better. You needa call me sometime!! Do you still have my number??

Jake and Jen said...

p.s. she is turning into a little girl! and she's beauitful!