Thursday, November 20, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Oh my goodness. Today was a pretty good day. I came home and got Addison ready for bed and started to clean up the house and my salon. I started to look at the pictures on my camera which there are over 700 pictures and all of Addison's life up to now. I don't have any pictures on our computer or on a disk. So Brandon wanted to look at the camera and see how much memory was left when he said .... OH CRAP!! Oh I started to laugh cause I thought he was kidding but stupid me he wasn't. OH just all of my pictures of me and Addison in the hospital and all of the things we have done and all of our trips and so on are GONE!!!! I am so sad and still trying to calm down. We have no pictures of our wedding and now none of our baby...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Brittany...I just about wanted to cry for you. That is my biggest fear is losing pictures...I am soooo sorrrrryyy.

Jake and Jen said...

Dawg, that's the saddest things I've ever heard!! does anyone else have any???

Jordan said...

That really sucks I'm way sad for you! I'm sure Laura will send you the ones that she took! That one with her crazy face would be amazing!

Chad and Starr said...

I'm so happy I ran into your blog, horrible I didn't even know you were married or had a baby! Congratulations, I'm so glad your doing good! I'm sorry about your pictures that is horrible!